You may make a one-time or recurring donation to support the mission and goals of the Conyers Rockdale Council for the Arts using your major credit card or bank debit card. All tax-deductible donations will be used to support our community programs throughout the year.
Enter your donation amount
The Conyers Rockdale Council for the Arts is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Shop & Support CRCA
Make Everyone Smile With Amazon Smile!
You can help CRCA when you are shopping those great deals on Amazon.com.
Just use the following link before you start shopping on Amazon and your purchases help CRCA with a donation from Amazon of .5% for each qualifying purchase made.
Let Your Groceries Earn Rewards For CRCA!
CRCA is now a member of the Kroger Community Rewards Program. Kroger Community Rewards makes earning money for your charity easy … all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! Kroger is giving more back to the community and is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Just follow the easy steps listed below to enroll your Kroger Plus Card and start earning rewards for CRCA every time you buy your groceries!
- Go to https://www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Where it says “I’m a Customer” click on View Details
- Login to your Kroger Plus Card account. If you do not have a digital account, you will need to create one.
- In the Find an Organization box type ED395 then click Search
- Conyers Rockdale Council for the Arts will come up under Search Results
- Click on the blue Enroll button
- You’re Done! Sign out of your Kroger account.
Your groceries purchased at Kroger using your Plus Card will now earn money for CRCA!
If you have any general questions about the Kroger Community Rewards Program, please click HERE for FAQ’s.